Marketing Director (or Senior Marketing Manager)
byBiehl is looking for Marketing Director (or Senior Marketing Manager)
Who are we:
byBiehl is a fast growing Danish jewelry brand. The byBiehl design is feminine, timeless and sophisticated. We value the importance of storytelling and we like to think out of the box when it comes to marketing. This has made byBiehl one of the leading jewelry brands on social media.
We have a strong focus on sustainability and our green journey.
byBiehl is sold via byBiehl.com, in our flagship stores (in Denmark and Norway) and in more than 300 jewelry stores in Europe; and we have plans to open more flagship stores in key markets.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Director (or Senior Marketing Manager) who would love to be part of a growth company, who's strong on social media marketing and have a digital mindset when it comes to marketing, who’s creative and has experience leading a marketing team.
You will head byBiehl’s marketing & social media team, be responsible for the marketing budget and marketing plan in Denmark and internationally. Furthermore, you will work closely with Charlotte Biehl on various marketing projects.
We have a strong focus on digital marketing and you would be expected to work closely with our e-commerce team.
The person we are looking for is ready to take byBiehl’s marketing to the next level, internationally.
Your main responsibilities:
byBiehl should be positioned as one of the leading jewelry brands internationally. You are expected to lift the byBiehl brand to this level together with Charlotte Biehl and our marketing and social media team.
Make overall marketing plan and be budget responsible
- Make annual plan overall and for each market
Lead the marketing and social media team (currently 5 persons, but expected to grow)
Make byBiehl one of the most desired brands among social media influencers and their followers
- Make program for key influencers together with our social media team and maintain the contacts database
- Project management of strategic collaborations and price negotiations of paid collaborations (influencers and youtubers)
Ensure that we have cutting edge content and utilize the full potential of our digital platforms
- Develop plan for and deliver content to our digital platforms (bybiehl.com, newsletter, social media)
- Focus on growing subscribers to newsletters, raise open rates and engagement
- Create automated campaigns that increase customer lifetime value through omni-channel communication, personalized segmentation and understanding of customer behavior
- Work with social media team to grow our social media platform and grow our engagement on the platforms
- Work with graphic designer and e-commerce team to make short videos and other content for digital channels
Get vast byBiehl coverage in the leading media (PR) across the Nordic countries
You should get byBiehl positioned in the media with product pictures and articles in the leading Danish and international media. To do so, some of your responsibilities are:
- Develop and execute PR plan
- Create and nurture relationships with the press and our ambassadors
- Communicate directly with the press (incl. story pitching, follow up) and monitor PR in press
- Develop press materials for the Danish and International press
Lift byBiehl’s awareness through offline channels
- Coordinate events
- Support with development on instore (own flagship stores & retailers) materials together with our graphic designer
Develop our key messaging and ensure that it communicated clearly
- Make sure that our values and our Green Journey and Made to last initiatives are communicated in all our marketing initiatives
Ensure that our international partners get marketing support from byBiehl
- Coordinate marketing plans and activities with our international partners’ marketing teams
Responsible for photoshoots
- Ensure that beautiful photoshoots are made of new collections
- Budget responsible and responsible for price negotiations with models, photographers, etc.
Additionally, you would work directly for Charlotte Biehl on various marketing and business development related projects.
Qualifications and personal profile
The person we are looking for has much experience with social media & digital marketing and has a good understanding of what’s trending. Furthermore, the person has vast experience with marketing planning, has an interest in jewelry & fashion, love to execute marketing projects and would love to become a part of the ‘byBiehl team’.
- You have min. 5-7 years of experience PR & Marketing at a jewelry, fashion or life style brand, and/or PR agency, marketing agency, and/or fashion magazine
- You have leadership experience
- You have a proven and successful track record of building brand awareness
- You are outgoing, have flair for PR and relationship building. Having strong relationships with the international press and key influencers is preferred
- You have social media and digital experience, and have a natural flair for social media
- You have a proactive approach to planning and execution
- You are capable of driving projects forward – and have a hunger for driving new ideas
- You are highly organized, energetic, able to multitask and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities – and you can work with tight deadlines
- You have excellent writing skills in English
- You would love to become member of a small dynamic team in rapid growth
- You have a natural interest in fashion
- You have a relevant education, e.g. Master in Marketing
Work place: Hellerup, Denmark
Application & CV
Please send your motivated application where you write why you would love to become part of the byBiehl team and why you think you would be the perfect profile for this position, CV, grades and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark the application ‘Marketing Director’.
Deadline: 10 June 2021
For further information see: www.bybiehl.com | Instagram: @byBiehl