byBiehl is looking for skilled Designer
We are looking for a skilled Designer who will work closely with Charlotte Biehl and can work with her in design and concept development. The person we are looking for has experience from a similar role, preferably in the jewelry industry.
You role will be involve everything from idea creation, design development, to contact with our suppliers and approval of prototypes. Furthermore, you would be involved in the development of our store decorations and assuring that they are in line with the brand and it’s values and that our messaging is clearly communicated.
Your main tasks:
- Develop drawing of designs for suppliers (2D or 3D drawings made in a drawing software, e.g. Rhino)
- Manage the development process of the designs – from drawing, to development at the supplier to finished product
- Handle communication with the suppliers regarding the development of the designs – including comments to CAD drawings and negotiation of prices
- Develop display material for retail stores – including concept development, design af POS material and sourzing of POS material
- Develop visual merchandising planograms
- Potentially assist with design and sourzing of products from other categories
- Other ad hoc assignments
Since we are a small, but fastly growing company, your assignments and areas of responsibility will vary.
Qualifications and personal profile
The person we are looking for has significant experience from a role as Designer in a commercial company. It will be an advantage is you have experience from a similar position in another jewelry or accessory company.
Furthermore, the person should “feel at home” in the byBiehl universe and have a really good eye for style and trends.
- You can transform a sketch / design idea from someone else into an actual product drawing
- You have experience in working closely with suppliers in relation to product development
- Ideally, you have significant experience with drawing software and preferably also with 3D printing
- You are a do’er who work independently
- You are structured and are proactive when it comes to planning and execution
- You are a problem solver and ready to help when needed
- You follow the trends and are creative when it comes to design, concept development and working with materials
- You are fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- You have min. 2-3 years of relevant work experience and a relevant education
Work place: Hellerup, Denmark
Application Ansøgning & CV
Send your motivated application, CV, picture and potentially also portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Designer".
For further information: www.bybiehl.com | Instagram: @byBiehl
Who is byBiehl:
byBiehl is a fast growing Danish jewelry brand. Our jewelry is feminine, sophisticated and personal.
We have much focus on sustainability and our green journey.
byBiehl has a strong focus on social media and is sold via byBiehl.com, in our three flagship stores and in more than 300 jewelry stores in Europe.