E-commerce and e-mail marketing assistant
byBiehl is looking for an E-commerce and e-mail marketing assistant to help our e-commerce and performance marketing team accelerate.
Who are we:
byBiehl is a fast growing Danish jewelry brand.
The byBiehl design is feminine, timeless and sophisticated. We value the importance of storytelling and we like to think out of the box when it comes to marketing. This has made byBiehl one of the leading jewelry brands on social media – with more than 100k followers on Instagram (@byBiehl).
We have a strong focus on sustainability and our green journey.
byBiehl is sold via byBiehl.com, in our 5 flagship stores (in Denmark and Norway) and in more than 300 jewelry stores in Europe; and we have plans to open more flagship stores in key markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated E-commerce and e-mail marketing assistent who would love to be part of a growth company and who has a natural interest in digital experience, customer journeys and copywriting.
Your main responsibilities:
We want to lift byBiehl to the next level online. byBiehl should be positioned as one of the leading jewelry brands internationally. Areas of responsibility includes:
Assist our e-commerce manager
- Transfer data across our various websites in order to maintain consistency across all platforms
- Help maintain product information database
- Create landing pages for our webshop that correspond to active newsletters and online ads
- Perform regular visual merchandising of products in the webshop to correspond with content we are promoting via ads and newsletters
Assist our Digital growth manager on:
- Developing content to our digital platforms (bybiehl.com, newsletter, social media, online ads)
- Focusing on growing subscribers to newsletters, raise open rates and engagement
- Help create automated campaigns that increase customer lifetime value through omni-channel communication, personalized segmentation and understanding of customer behavior
- Make sure that we always think about all platforms when we develop content
- Data analysis
Qualifications and personal profile
The person has a strong understanding of what’s going on in the world of SoMe and is very familiar with Scandinavian customer behavior.
The person we are looking for also has a good idea for creating content and copywriting. Moreover the person is data driven and has an understanding of how to use data to make decisions.
Furthermore, we are looking for a person who can truly identify her/himself with the byBiehl brand.
- Studying a bachelor (at least at fourth semester) or a master at CBS or similar
- Impressive copywriting skills
- Able to work around 15-20 hours per week.
- Have an interest in conversion rates, customer journeys and split testing
- Loves writing inspirational sales focused texts
- Experience in Klaviyo or shopify is a plus but not a must.
- You are a executer
- You are highly organized, energetic, able to multitask and are able to quickly adapt to changing priorities – and you can work with tight deadlines
- You are a native danish speaker and have have excellent writing skills in English
- You would love to become member of a small dynamic team in rapid growth
Success at byBiehl requires that you:
- You love to win
- You are a doer
- You naturally go the extra mile, solve problems and love to get your hands dirty
- You’re a team player and a good colleague
- You ask for help when needed and you help others
- You’re humble
- You are honest and straightforward
- You are flexible
- You are entrepreneurial, smart and passionate
- If you don’t know something, you say so. Then you figure it out quickly
- You love working in an ever changing growth company
- You have a sense of humor
- You know there are more than one way to solve a problem and work hard to find the solution that’s best for the company and team
- You love to learn and improve your skills
Work place: Hellerup, Denmark
Application & CV
Please send your motivated application, CV and photo to email@example.com
Mark the application “E-commerce and e-mail marketing assistant”. Please make sure to include the following in your application:
- Why would you like to work for byBiehl?
- How do you think you can make a difference for us? (Please give some examples of relevant experience you have and how you think we can improve)
Deadline: 30. October 2021. However, we will look at the applications as we receive them, so please send your application as soon as possible.